44-Pocket Revolving Metal Kiosk
Youth Guides include:
- 44 unique employment-related topics.
- Each topic complete on one, 2-sided page.
- Valuable "how to" information.
- Information targeting the employment needs of youth who have little or no work experience.
- Focus on life skills needed to succeed in the workplace.
- Display in an optional 44-pocket metal kiosk.
- Quick, written answers to customers' job-search and employment questions.
- Option to add your logo and contact information online to every Guide
- Vivid color with graphics and pictures
- Internet resources with every topic.
- Ability for Center to control printing costs and distribution.
|Click image to see a complete Youth Guide.
- COMPREHENSIVE. The Youth Guides address every step of the job-readiness and job-search process from résumé writing to thank you letters, from proper attire to cold calling, from accessing the hidden job market to how to use the Internet. There are 44 different topics! Combine the Guides with the new Online Youth Training Modules for a state of the art training program.
- CREDIBLE. Written by workforce professionals with years of experience working with youth. The authors have been there -- just like you -- on the front line.
- POPULAR. Youth Guides can be found in high schools, public libraries, community & 4-year colleges as well as in government funded youth programs.
- COST-EFFECTIVE. At only a few pennies per copy, the Youth Guides are the least expensive printed resource in the workforce development field.
- EASY TO READ. Formatted with short sentences, organized subtopics, color, graphics and the ability to be printed on two sides of the page, the Youth Guides are customer-friendly.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND. Guides are written at the sixth- to eighth-grade reading level.
- EASY TO REPRODUCE. Print your inventory from the secure JobShop website.
- UPDATED INFORMATION. Each Youth Guide features a section that includes Internet resources and websites. Guides are updated regularly. Updates are posted immediately to the website.
- VERSATILE. Guides are perfect as a handout in job-readiness workshops, high school career days and at job fairs.
- RECOGNITION & MARKETING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION. Use the personalization feature to imprint your organization logo, name and contact information on the bottom of each Youth Guide. Hand out at job fairs, schools and community functions.
The Reception Area
The Career Resource Center